Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cough Cough Pity Me Cough Cough

Hello everyone, sorry I'm dragging my buns on this here blog.
I am just a little sick, you see? It happen sometimes here in Europe, they do not have America's advanced medicinal technologies. All the doctors know how to do is put leeches on you and wrap you up in snakes, you know? Plus this place is lousy with foreigners--in fact I would go so far as to estimate that 95% of the people I meet every day are NOT American--and everyone knows that foreigners carry disease. I think I have had the Italian, Danish, and Spanish flus so far. This current one is pretty spicy, maybe it is Mexican or Thai or something.

My point is, instead of getting up early to slam out a pre-vacation (I am going to Cologne!) blog post, I actually slept 8 hours last night and I am feeling better. I will try to finish my pre-vacation blog post tonight, but my train leaves at half-past midnight (cheap tickets don't ya know) so no promises.

Please keep me in your thoughts and I will keep you in mine. Here is a picture of some delicious bread to tide you over until I get back:
Mmmmmm. Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment