Thursday, April 29, 2010

This Is Not Blogging Weather

Sorry everybody--it has been five kinds of nice outside the past couple of days. As a result, my Prone In The Grass time has been taking a real bite out of my Hunched Over A Computer (i.e. Blogging) time. Dresden is coming together, really!

For now, here are some photos that don't fit anywhere else:
I found these flowers on the banks of the Spree. They smelled heavenly.


I...I don't know if Holy is allowed to be Hot and/or Hip. In any case, this is obviously the yoga studio for a happening young Berlin up-and-comer like myself.

I guess the idea is, people in wheelchairs should have to deal with the curb just like EVERYBODY ELSE.

1 comment:

  1. I had my first yoga session today. It was pretty intense. Hop on the bandwagon my friend.

    ReplyDelete